Monday, November 15, 2010

Thanksgiving Prep.

I am not hosting Thanksgiving at my house this year, my mom does that stuff still! But I am going to help her decorate the table and create a fabulous tablescape. I have gold charger plates and some random candle holders and things.... I am on the mad search for some great ideas! So far I am liking these ideas....



One desert we won't be able to resist is the chocolate fondue with homemade pound cake! As a wedding gift, Taylor and I were given a fondue set and this is a great time to use it!


For a quick, cheap and easy centerpiece I plan on filling vases with acorns or pecans along with a candle. This will cover a lot of the space easily. Naturally, I will reuse the same idea for Christmas! I can't wait to decorate for Christmas.... WAIT! Let's get through Thanksgiving first!

Photos: www.marthastewart.com and www.divinepartyconcepts.com


No comments:

Post a Comment