Sunday, October 9, 2011

20 Weeks and little Halloween Decor


The weather is beginning to feel more and more like fall... it's so enjoyable! Since I was in the "fall" mood, Taylor and I went to the local Farmer's market for some pumpkins! I have found so many cute Halloween ideas on Pinterest and decided to remake my own version of this...

Of course my version is just as gorgeous as this... yeah right! But, it is my style: simple! We took some plant urns that we have had for a few years and spray painted them black. We had to stuff the planters with newspaper to lift the pumpkins for a better view! Then Taylor cut holes into the bottom of the pumpkins so that they carefully stacked on top of each other!




And then we had these simple and cute little Halloween Decorations for our driveway!
Next week, I will have to share a better picture-- outside of my dirty garage!

Onto more important topics... Baby Luke is now 20 weeks along! He is the size of a banana; which is really for me to grasp because that is pretty big to be inside of my belly! He is about 10 inches from head to toe and is weighing about 6.5 ounces. I am not sure how much weight I have gained, but I did cave and buy some maternity pants for work. They are so comfy! I look so different in each outfit so it's funny but, my belly looks a lot smaller this week than it was looking last week!


Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment