Monday, October 3, 2011

19 Week update


Today, I am actually 19 weeks and 6 days... after a visit to the doctor I learned that I was a little off on my calendar! I cannot believe that I am sharing this with the blog world, but I have officially gained weight! 5.5 pounds in 3 weeks to be exact. YIKES! Although, I was not a Skinny Minnie before-- I still feel like my body looks "regular" and my face is holding the weight! ha ha ha. Here is my 19 week picture!


If you follow me on Pinterest, you might notice all of the boy stuff I have added to my Baby A board. It is so much more fun knowing the gender and being able to specific when shopping and planning the nursery!

On a side note, I am getting the house decorated for Halloween... a little at a time! Here is a sneak peek at our mantle!

I love Halloween & will hopefully get around to adding on just a bit to the decor!

1 comment: