Sunday, September 11, 2011

Baby A 16 weeks


As you all know, Today is the 10th anniversary of 9/11. Taylor and I have been glued to the TV all morning. It has all been so moving. My favorite scene was watching people at Ground Zero trace their loved ones names. My 2nd most favorite thing about today was this commercial, paid for by State Farm insurance. I love it!!




And a little Baby A Update:

Today we are 16 weeks along! The baby is about the size of an avocado and weighs 3.5 ounces. My total weight gain is 1 pound so far! So, I am feeling great. We are scheduled for a gender revealing ultra sound on September 28th. I cannot wait for that appointment!

Baby Bump so far...

1 comment:

  1. You look adorable! Just catching up on my blog reading and didn't realize you were pg! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete