Sunday, September 18, 2011

17 Weeks...


This week, we are 17 weeks into our pregnancy. So far, so good. Nothing major to report... no weight gain, belly looks the same and I am still eating just like I always have. People that I know who are just as far along as I am, having the cutest baby bumps and look pregnant. So, I am waiting for that still... My picture this week is BAD. I look big all over and I am not really looking that way at all. Funny how the camera adds pounds so generously :) I guess I am gaining it all in my arms, booty and legs. lovely.


The baby is weighing around 3.5 ounces and is about 5 inches long. That's about as big as the size of the palm of your hand. I am ready for our gender appointment, on the 28th! I am thinking the baby is a girl. Taylor is thinking the baby is a boy. We will see!


No comments:

Post a Comment