Monday, January 17, 2011

What we have been up to...







This past weekend was my Dad's 50th birthday, so we visited my family in south Texas for his celebration. Before we left town, we were busy with a shelf. I will share pictures of that in a little bit. Today is a school holiday-- so I have been out shopping, having lunch with my handsome hubby and just relaxing. I am hoping to get back to tackling my resolution and to do list this week! We are currently planning our recycling center, and getting the pantry a little more up to par!! Hope you will check back later this week!

Here are some pictures of what we have been up to lately!

Here is the cake that my Grandma made for my Dad.

We, the kids, gave my dad a grill for his birthday.

Here is a sneak peak at the shelves we have been working on.
I hope to post all about this project later in the week!


Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment