Monday, January 24, 2011

Chair revamp...


This was one of my first projects to complete when we moved into the house... I actually did not even have a blog then, so I am just now able to post this one! My inspiration was the Drab to Fab Linky party for chairs! I shop at a few antique malls for most of my junk and these 2 white chairs were just another cheap thrill.

Before: Pink Velvet... LOVELY.




After: Much, much better...


My color scheme came from Pier 1 where I picked up these chairs... before we even moved into our house! At one point, they were in the walkway of our apartment's living room. That got old really quickly!!


It is so fuuny because our dining room looks so different now. I still have the same furniture, but the table is turned the other way and the chairs and flip flopped. I have added a window valance, definitley moved that table and basket and added some decor to the wall!



http://www.gorgfabgoodies.blogspot.com/

Go over to "Drab to Fab" and link up your chair revamps!!

4 comments:

  1. That is SO adorable! You've done a great job with keeping on top of your organization jobs this year! :) I look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful and so elegant!! Thank you so much for taking the time to link up!
    Bon @ Drab to Fab
    www.gorgfabgoodies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, I am looking at doing my chairs once Spring get here :) I need to paint mine white too. I also think we have the same table, wanting to paint it white, but my husband does not?
    I just found your blog from Sugar Bee, and I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete