Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hello--- today is my first time to participate in the "What I'm Loving Wednesday" link up from This Kind of Love.  I have a lot of things I am loving this Wednesday, so here we go!

1. I am loving the weather lately.  It has been cool in the mornings and evenings and our walks with Luke have been very enjoyable!  Look at his curls, they are adorable if I do say so myself!

 


2. I am loving that we celebrated Father's Day by taking Luke to his first Ranger's game!




3. I am loving that Luke has completed his second week of swimming lessons.  I was way more nervous than I needed to be!  ( it is extremely hard to get pictures when you're by yourself with a toddler at a pool)

4. I am loving that this weekend we are having a HUGE couple's shower for Taylor's cousin Katy and all of my little "pin-spired" projects are turning out great!




So much LOVE this week!  I cannot wait to share pictures and all of the fun things from the shower.  Check back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment