Saturday, June 16, 2012

Taylor's First Father's Day

When I first started planning for this weekend I didn't think Taylor would be so under the weather!  He has been in bed since last Sunday and was diagnosed on Wednesday with pneumonia.  I have a glimpse of what life would like as a stay-at-home, single mom & it has been far from easy.  We are celebrating tonight at home with a little food...  pretty boring!  Hopefully next weekend we can have a day with daddy! 

Father's Day 2012
Thanks to pinterest, I found these free printables.



My favorite grocery store sells beer by the bottle and then you get the most perfect plain cardboard carrier... gotta love Market Street!


Remember those cute little pictures... here they are framed!


and here they are "wrapped" up!

Happy Father's Day Taylor, we love you!!







No comments:

Post a Comment