Monday, April 4, 2011

Master Bedroom Dresser #2

We got a new dresser yesterday and I wanted to share some before and after pictures. Our first dresser (read more here) is my favorite piece of furniture that we have and it was my first DIY project, so I am a little attached. We were running out of room and needed a bigger dresser so we spotted this beauty at our local antique store and were able to snatch it before anyone else!
Before (Please ignore the cords)


After (Cord cover is so much better)


The best part about this dresser is the size. It has 3 more drawers than our other one. We don't fell so crammed in the bedroom now. The mantle that was our TV stand is now being moved into the entryway. Be sure to check back for that re-do soon!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! It looks so nice!! I love seeing all the things that you are doing in your new home!

    http://missblondiexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete