Thursday, April 28, 2011

I have Royal Wedding Fever!

In a perfect world, I woul dbe awake at 3:00 am -- not going to work and watching the wedding all morning! But... I have 22 precious 3rd graders needing me! I thought I could at least blog about the wedding and the craze that has taken over! I love watching Robin (on Good Morning America) in the mornings talk all about the wedding while Taylor is in the background yelling all kinds of things... "Turn that trash off"... "Why are you listening to this"... "We have bigger things to worry about"... on and on and on!

If I was going to be home, I would be decorating and having a party for sure! Here are some CUTE ideas! Hopefully you will be at home, glued to the TV and thinking of me!

The best set up I found online was from Hostess with the Mostess!


Check it out! You will just be amazed!







Credit: www.pillsbury.com; www.abcnews.com













No comments:

Post a Comment