Sunday, August 29, 2010

Patio Udgrade!

The Girl Creative

This weekend I decided to add a little fun to our patio... I did not buy a single thing for this project! I used everything I had laying around the garage!

Here is a before of the patio...

Now, here is what I did to the pillows...

I printed some images on Microsoft Word, cut them out to use as a pattern. I printed a Dove and the letter 'A'.

I put the images over burlap and painted them on with a creamy white paint...

Next, I cut the burlap into small squares and used hot glue to attach the pieces of burlap onto the pillows that I already had!

So, the final pillow product cost $0!

1 comment:

  1. i think it looks great! i'm loving how you staged it, and i love your furniture!