Monday, March 19, 2012

A Pinterest kind of Birthday Gift


I love love love birthdays and I love love love giving unique, special and one of a kind gifts. Thanks to my pinterest habit and all of the creative people I follow, this LOVE keeps growing. I find myself trying to give extra gifts to people just because, that's not really a bad thing!

My brother and future Sister in law's birthdays are a day apart.... they
live in another town so I had to send them something for their special days. On pinterest I found this wonderful idea to fill a large box with balloons and place money in the balloons. Rather than giving them money, I filled each balloon with a lottery ticket (bad habit-- but my family loves them)!

We bought the biggest box we could at Wal-Mart... taped their cards to the inside...
Filled 10 balloons with lotto tickets, this was a 2 person job for sure!

The box held 10 balloons perfectly, this was fun!


This was the perfect gift for a 29 and 30 year old!
They loved it and I loved giving it!

Follow my "Gift" board on pinterest for lots of fun ideas!!!
I am linking up to:

No comments:

Post a Comment