Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Plans for a Bridal Shower


I am so excited to be throwing a bridal shower for one of my greatest friends, Kristen! Her wedding colors are plum and white. I have been searching online and through so many blogs for some super cute ideas. Here is what has inspired me this far...

I will start with dessert! I love the idea of ice cream in a mason jar--
we do live in Texas and it has been 100+ for almost 2 weeks y'all!

The next thing I was planning on doing was to have a "Wish" frame. I will be posting a tutorial on this later this week. This will be a great memento for Kristen to keep and read later on. However I am still hunting for cute paper for this project! I will keep you posted on this one!

Onto favors... have you guys seen Bakeat350's blog?!? Well if not, please go right now! It is absolutely amazing and I plan on making cookies as the favors. These will look and taste like a million bucks-- just wait and see for yourself!

As for the menu, we are doing girly foods... like sandwiches and salads. I plan on ordering the food from Trio Cafe. The sandwiches and salads are to die for! I will have more on the menu later this week as well. ( wait isn't it already Wednesday??? Maybe more next week then!)

Check back for more on the shower plans... it is going to be one beautiful shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment