Monday, September 13, 2010

Mod Podge Day!





Over at The Girl Creative, they are hosting a week long event called the Chick Parade. Today is Day #1 and the theme is Mod Podge!


So when we first moved into our house, this was my favorite project! I needed to create/ find an entertainment center for our guest room. I went to Goodwill and found an awesome cabinet for $59. I painted the cabinet black and added accents with beautiful damask scrapbook paper & mod podge!










I added the paper with tacky glue and mod podge... then the last thing I found were these super cute & cheap door pulls for 50% off at Hobby Lobby. Each pull cost $1.










Total Project Cost: $61. Awesome :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm peeking in from New Friend Fridays...
    Great project! I love decoupage. It dresses up just about anything.
    ~Michelle
    www.falafelandthebee.com

    ReplyDelete